Nov 16, 2020
Released new ArmCAD 6 - Build 6326. See Download section of this site for download.
This Build contains several minor fixes and the most important are: significantly accelerated opening of the dialog for arbitrary and standard bars, correction of the bar sorting procedure in the bars position database by length criterion, correction of the sorting procedure of assigning meshes cutting indexes..
Since this Build, ArmCAD 6 is able to run under BricsCAD v21.
Here is the complete list of changes in this Build:
* Significantly accelerated opening of the dialog for arbitrary and standard bars. The slowdown was caused by filling the list with vacant position numbers (up to 10 thousand). Now the list is only partially filled, at the end the option "More ..." is set to load other free numbers by positions
* correction of the bar sorting procedure in the bar position database according to the length criterion. Cases that the drawing was drawn in the scale 1ACU = 1mm could lead to a situation which lead to incorestly sorted bars positions.
* correction of the procedure of generating the meshes cutting index. The order in which the cutting index is generated now depends on the ordinal numbers of the meshes positions.
* the cross-sectional label (type "Arbitrary") was not affected by the coefficient of additional elevation scaling
* correction of an error that could have affected the misalignment of the specifier labels (if it was designed to be shown in two lines)
* Improved control of the correctness of data in the drawing database and improved removal of incorrect connections between ArmCAD‘s entities.