May 04, 2022
Released new ArmCAD 6 - Build 6336. See Download section of this site for download.
Since this Build, ArmCAD 6 is compatible with AutoCAD 2023.
In addition, this Build contains several minor fixes.[more]
Here is the complete list of changes in this Build:
- The A21 variant of ArmCAD 6 now supports AutoCAD 2023
- fixed a problem that could have caused the program to crash during the work in the meshes cutting plan report.
- correction of a problem that could have caused the program to crash when importing meshes from the Tower
- in some cases the drawing was not automatically refreshed after the trim and extend
- correction of problem when extracting the cross-section of the series in the plan view where the width was less than the lenght of the symbol on the series, which caused the rotation of the symbols.
- in the formwork dialog, column for ordinal numbers is extended